This blog is about having fun

Let the mind THINK and let the face SMILE. I am able to achive these by..
- Sharing thoughts.
- TECH
- Fun

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Crush [:-)]

Most of us have felt this feeling of CRUSH, but I think, we don't enjoy this most because we get so tensed that, we don't care about the moments that we can enjoy. I think, this time is more enjoyable then love(waise no exp. about love [;)]). I said so, because in love there are some expectations [thought most people would not agree with this] but in CRUSH, there are no expecations[everyone would agree].

Some people don't want to convey the message becuase, what the other person would think of him/her. Yes, I agree, that this is a valid question and depend on the perception, of other person. But conveying the thoughts are better then keeping them to ourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment