This blog is about having fun

Let the mind THINK and let the face SMILE. I am able to achive these by..
- Sharing thoughts.
- TECH
- Fun

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Shereen Bhan...... kaash mein kabhi inke saath date par jaa paoo


Shereen Bhan... amazing personality. Her communication skill, they way she carry herself, dressing sense, body language.. everything is amazing about her.
As said, शक्ल और अक्ल का combination.
I believe in Aura. Some people have a very strong aura then others. You may call it lack of confidence or whatever, but right now I don't think, I can handle the Aura, Shereen carry with her. I would need to improve a lot, so as to build myself, so that I can have a date with her. Few months back, I was travelling in kingfisher airline, air hostess was so beautiful there, that I asked her for a photograph with me, and she agree(unbelievable for me). No wrong intention, believe me. When I see that photo, I find that, I need to work a lot on confidence, so as to handle that Aura.
I will surely work upon these thing. I hope, I am able to make myself clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment