This blog is about having fun

Let the mind THINK and let the face SMILE. I am able to achive these by..
- Sharing thoughts.
- TECH
- Fun

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

So you can think you can dance??? motivational

I am just watching this show on AXN at 2 AM in morning. I know its very late, but dance can keep me awake this late. Then somehow I thought of writing this blog. Actually I am in IT industry and there is altogether different life in IT field. Now most of the people who participate in these shown are between 18-25. And the kind of effort they have put in such a young age is tremendous. After watching this show, it appears as if dancing is like breathing for some people. And we need to have so much struggle and uncertainty in life to get the maximum out of out life.
I used to think that people who are in dancing are very lucky because they know dancing and they are doing what they like. But somehow while learning dancing in an institute, I came to know the kind of effort and risk it require to be in this field. One has to keep learning. Most dancers who seems to be very dancing jumping on music, but as soon as music stop, most of them would not be able to walk, because of some injury or tiredness. Also everytime there is so much uncertainty about future because it require a lot effort to prove that one can take dancing as career.
I really respect them. They are turly motivational.

No comments:

Post a Comment