This blog is about having fun

Let the mind THINK and let the face SMILE. I am able to achive these by..
- Sharing thoughts.
- TECH
- Fun

Monday, October 27, 2008

When is the RIGHT TIME to evaluate your decisions..

At every point of our time, we make decisions. And also we keep on evaluating not just recent decisions, but also the decisions, that we made some years back. For example, if someone did not get a job after completion of one course, he/she may think that "I should have joined some other course". Similar thinking is true for every small or big decisions that we made. If today, I feel that I made a good decisions, something can happen very next moment that can make me realize that, it was my biggest mistake in life. So life is so uncertain, and evaluation about a decision, can change even after many year of taking that decision. Having said that, so when is the right time to evaluate a decision, because we usually keep on evaluating ours or others decisions in throughout life.

2 comments:

  1. Well... I never really 'evaluate' my decisions :) I take life as it comes...live for the moment and moreover, I hate the word 'regret'!

    I think it doesn't really makes sense to think too much about it becoz something that is very good for me today might turn into a disaster tomorrow.. .so whats the point in 'evaluating'?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very nice that, you have such control over your thoughts. You may not realize it, but its not easy for everyone.

    Also you last three lines "something that is very good for me today might turn into a disaster tomorrow.. .so whats the point in 'evaluating'" summarize my blog entry :-)

    ReplyDelete